After uploading your first image, click 'Add to Basket' before ordering your next screen and completing your next upload.
If you select 24 hr service, please also select 'Next Day delivery by 1 pm' at checkout in order to guarantee 24 hour completion.
An easy guide is available to help you get your image to us with the correct specifications.
What size do I need?
Measure your image(s) to determine which size(s) to order.
|Image size ||Screen size |
| || |
|up to 9cm x 18cm ||Small |
|up to 17cm x 24cm ||Medium |
|up to 23.5cm x 35cm ||Large |
If you are a beginner to screen printing, it is not recommended that you order a large screen. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss.
Frame or soft frame?
Framed screens are easier to use and are the most popular choice. However, you can buy soft framed imaged mesh which you can use as it is. These come with a taped edge (useful if you are printing onto irregular surfaces).
Because of this edge, we do not recommend that you try to re-use old frames as it is not possible to stretch the mesh with the tape on the edge.
Please note it is not possible to supply blank mesh - nothing can pass through the mesh unless an image has been burned onto it.
Speed of Service:
Our aim for our standard service is to turn around screens to be in the post 72 hours after receiving an order.
If you would like to have your screens by 9am the following day, we offer a fast service at a premium price. We can only offer this if orders are:
* completed with pre 9am special delivery option on checkout
* placed before 12pm
* 8 screens or less
* please call us on 07498 680112 to check we have capacity to fulfil your order - please do not rely on an e mail
* images are at 300dpi and at exact size for printing - any query over the quality of the image uploaded will result in delays to processing
- Images with large areas of SOLID BLACK are not suitable for thermal screens.
- Successful prints from photographic/greyscale images have tonal variation within darker areas
- Digital images must be high resolution - 300dpi. Our preferred formats are PDF and JPEG. Please avoid using the following formats - .doc and .docx (Word documents), .png and .pages as they do not always 'travel' well. Sometimes we can't open files in these formats but even if we can the images or text may look different on our screens to original design.
- If you prefer to post your image(s) to us, they should be sent as photocopies (please do not send original artwork).
- We can take a look at your image(s) before you order - see Contact Us for further details. We will email you to let you know if it is suitable and suggest minor changes if necessary.
- Copyright - if you wish to use artwork that is not your own, please make sure that it is copyright free or that you have permission to use it, which you can forward to us so that we are also not breaching copyright by printing the screen for you.
- Further information about suitable imagery can be found in Thermo-FAQs.
We stock lightweight squeegees that are perfectly sized to use with thermofax screens.
Screen printing inks
Our Screen printing inks are perfect for using with thermofax screens for printing on textiles and paper. The inks are water-based, non-toxic and very easy to use.
Surprise your friends and loved ones with Thermofax Screens gift vouchers.